Sunday, June 3, 2012

Our day of food, and nothing else


Nicole
Danish, banana, apple, mini muffin, half mini croissant, mini pizza, Capresse pizza, coconut mango gelato, bacio and crema gelato, brownie, dark chocolate white chocolate cone, pesto pasta, three bread rolls, Dark chocolate and hazelnut gelato,

Riley
Sausage, potatoes, yogurt and granola, juice, half of a calzone, strawberry and coconut gelato, bacio and crema de grom gelato, carrot cake, dark chocolate and coffee gelato, spinach and cheese cannolis and 3 bread rolls, lemon, mango and strawberry gelato

Avery
Danish, banana, apple, mini muffin, half mini croissant, mini pizza, slice of margarita pizza, mango and strawberry gelato, crema de grom and statechella gelato, chocolate cookie, mint chocolate and almond gelato, pesto pasta and 3 bread rolls, raspberry, mango and lemon gelato

Kendall
Sausage, yogurt and granola, potatoes, cantalope, bacon, half of a ham and cheese calzone, pistachio and mango gelato, crema de grom and bacio gelato, bacio and pistachio gelato, turimisu cupcake, mint chocolate and sage raspberry gelato, egg pasta with bacon, turimisu, bacio milkshake, pistachio, coffee and dark chocolate gelato


Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm so glad I found your awesome blog! My friends and I are hoping to go backpacking next summer and this made us super jealous yet inspired!

    We have a couple questions if you wouldn't mind answering them!
    - Did you guys plan out your itinerary exactly or did you play it by ear while traveling?
    - What was your budget for the trip and did you come under it or spend over what you thought you would?
    - Did you think a month was a good amount of time for backpacking? Or would you shorten or lengthen your trip?
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am glad we have inspired you!! It was definitely the time of our lives, best decision I ever made!! As far as our itinerary we pretty much knew whih days we were going to be where in general, as far as countries go, a little figuring out once we were there, and slight changes. Honestly things can be more expensive when you're planning them last minuet such as hostels. Also one night due to schedule changes we had no where to sleep, it ended up being quite the adventure however! As for a budget we all were had a little different situations, but in the end we spent roughly 4,500 for everything including flights an train passes, of that helps. For me that was almost the exact amount of money that I had to my name, so I would not have been able to go longer than five weeks. Which I do think was the perfect amount of time. Enough time to get a taste of many places, but not so long that we didn't want to be there anymore. By the time we were in Rome we were ready to sleep! I think that of it was any longer I wouldnt have enjoyed the end as much. If you have any other questions let us know!!!
      -Riley

      Delete
  2. You are too good at answering questions! Thank you so much! It's definitely my goal to go backpacking. Problem is, I need to save up way more before it's totally realistic for me. My friends are well on their way with saving though! Random question that we can't get over, how did you guys know Uncy Max? Is he actually somebody's relative? We're just curious! Also, I think you should know my friends and I were joking that we need to find somebody whose name starts with N so we can continue the Traveling KARNies since my name's Rachel and theirs are Alex and Kayla ... traveling KARies doesn't have quite the same ring or meaning to it (sorry we're weird)!
    but thanks for answering our questions and I'm sure we'll have more if/when we start planning this more seriously!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete